You Can’t Get Any Greener Than The Artificial Turf Provided By EasyTurf Dallas Texas – the Synthetic Grass Pros!
Not only is EasyTurf is one of the most effective water conservation products available today, but it is 100% recyclable, reduces carbon emissions, utilizes waste and preserves precious water resources. We are the Synthetic Grass Pros, so lets us show you the difference between Quality and our competition.
- Up to 70% reduction in water usage
- No carbon emissions from lawn mowers
- No pesticides, herbicides or fertilizers needed so no harmful chemicals to pollute natural water supplies
- Decreases car tires recycling in landfills by using them as infill
Only EasyTurf has this proprietary 100% permeable backing. It drains better than real grass and better than any other synthetic turf surface available. MaxxFlow also acts as a weed barrier and eliminates the need for deodorizers and other additives.
EasyTurf’s synthetic grass systems are designed to meet stringent LEED criteria and can assist in obtaining 1-18 LEED credits toward LEED certification. The design of the product also offers an innovative way to add points toward your LEED certification in the sustainable site category, and to top it off, all EasyTurf products are made from 100% recyclable materials. As Synthetic Grass Pros we can help you meet our LEED credits.
Some LEED points categories Easy Turf qualifies under:
- Water effeciency 1-5 credits
- Materials and resources 1-7 credits
- Sustainable site 1-5 credits
- Energy and atmopshere 1-10 credits